Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh Dotty Day...Dotty for You day 13 & MOJO236!!



Thought I'd give the Mojo Monday challenge a try for a change I've never played along before--so fun!! 


It felt a little strange but I actually took my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge OUT of my Cricut for the first time in months to hang out with my previous favorite and still very beloved Create a Critter cartridge.  I knew as soon as I saw the Dotty for You paper that I would want to do some cute little owls & animals.  Isn't this cloud paper just so cute??  


The stamps inside the card are soon to be Stamp of the Months and if you check out my April 1 post you will find more about the Dotty for You special that starts on April 17th. All the paper, flourish, ribbon and stamps are all Close to My Heart


2 comments:

  1. oh wow Patti, this is the cutest owl...I luv him...so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mojo Monday, I fixed your link..have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Teresa, especially for fixing my link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!