Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MOJO Monday 237 + Dotty for You is ready to order!!


Thanks to my friend Gail for inspiring me to take part in H2H and Mojo Monday challenges!!  Here's my second time for MOJO Monday.  A very CASE card.  There are 5 different Dotty for You papers, and everything is CTMH and available now except for the little Dream acrylic accent, they've been retired for quite some time.  I'm trying to stop HOARDING, or else my family is going to call for an intervention and put me on that Hoarder's show. 




This is the last day of my challenge to myself to post for 17 days straight while waiting for Dotty for You to start this month.  However, I do have several projects in process utilizing this great special paper so, keep on the lookout-the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!