Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Stamp of the Month & Dotty for You - Countdown Day 1

 

Happy April Fools Day!  I suppose I should look up how in the world we ended up with this tricky little day.  In the mean time if you know I'd love to hear from you.

First I want to be sure you know about this month's Stamp of the Month - "You Are" it has 15 stamps that are just perfect for making creations for your fun, amazing, cool & original friends and family. Each Stamp of the Month is available at a discounted rate of $5 with a $50 purchase; or for it's full price of $17.95 only during it's special month.  It's possible that it will NEVER become available again.  Some Stamp of the Month's make it into future catalogs but not all do.  

The examples on the photo above are from our Spring/Summer catalog and you can click on the link to see more about the set.

I will have a few creations to share using the Stamp of the Month, this month because I'm challenging myself to post something every day between now and April 17, when the "Dotty for You" paper pack becomes available!  Talk about a trick, if I pull that off I will be surprised at myself even!

Here's my first one. . . .Day One!




These are the products I used and they're available to purchase on my website
Stella & Dotty for You papers
Smoothie Mini Medleys
Bakers Twine
Wishes How to Book (card pattern)
Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy (cartridge)


I've been trying to do a little to the insides of my cards, it doesn't take much to really jazz it up a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!