Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dotty for You Day 3


Uh oh!!  It's only day 3 and I'm already feeling the pressure of this challenge I have given myself!  I have to work out of town the next two days so I'm busy with that and I won't be home tomorrow night so I'm kind of cheating and splitting up the pages from this layout.  This is actually the second page but I like the first page best so I'm saving it for last, make sense?  I'm here to tell you I had very little time to do this and I timed myself and kept it simple....I completed this in under 15 minutes, not bad eh?  I'll tell you more about it later, but for now I have to hit the hay. Big work day tomorrow--no scrapbooking for me until Thursday but rest assured I've scheduled the companion page for this to post tomorrow evening.  Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!