Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for You - Day 16, only one more to go!


This layout is pretty much completely copied from the inspiration artwork that is shown with the paper packet, just with different paper.  I will probably add a couple more embellishments when I complete the journaling.  


TOMORROW  is the big day, the Dotty for You 24 sheet 12 x 12 paper packet will be available to purchase for just $5 with a $35 purchase. 


Email me if you would like to know about hostessing a "virtual gathering"  or if you're in the Prescott, AZ area and interested in an actual in person gathering that everyone can have fun creating a special "Make & Take".  Of course you can shop 24/7 on my site pattir.ctmh.com. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!