I am definately enjoying this set!! The new Wings Paper Packet is so pretty too!!! Since this is such an eclectic set I thought I could sneak in a few bejeweled four leaf clovers to "Irish" it up a bit for March. The clovers are from an upcoming Stamp of the Month; Jubilation which will be available during the month of June.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
I just LOVE this stamp set. I looks great with the new Wings Paper Packet but I wanted to make something completely different and it was begging to be shown off using the Retiform technique. The Close to My Heart colors I used were Sunset, Creme Brulee, Tulip and Sweet Leaf. The layers are distressed with our round distressing tool.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Some time ago I decided to start using only classic black albums; CTMH has a very affordable faux leather album that is simple and elegant. Here are some of my favorite things about them-
- Subtle black stitching that never goes out of style.
- Easy clean Faux Leather looks nice on any shelf in any room, or the coffee table.
- Affortable $25 price tag---ask me how to get one for 1/2 price!
- High quality affordable easy to find (order from me!) memory protectors.
- Easy to expand with extender posts.
- Look great with our pewter label holders on the spine to identify contents.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Tonight was another "crave to create" night....I just HAD to make something. I pulled out these pictures and FINALLY scrapped them. I used the CTMH Game On paper packet; Game On is still available but only the Stickease and the Level I packet is left. It's my first Magic layout, gosh I love our How to Programs!