Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dotty for You continues...with Roxie

What I really needed was another addiction!  I certainly seem to be addicted now to creating and posting nightly.  This little escapade has been great for my stack of completed projects, but, not so great on my little crafting studio, holy cow is it a mess right now.  Nevertheless I've had lots of fun.  This was another extra quick layout.  My son sent me the collage last year, it includes one of his favorite sayings.  


I used a real scientific artistic method to choose my paper, sketch and photos.  First, I  glanced at the art inspiration examples on the Dotty paper pack and picked the most simple layout.  Next I scanned a pile of photos on my floor (actually a few piles) and picked one that was suitable for the layout.  I switched up the papers a bit based on what was laying on my table already and the Roxie plaid popped into my mind as a nice alternative to combine with Dotty and these colors, the fact that it goes so well with my grandsons shirt was a bonus.


Come to think of it the stamps were already on my table too because that's where the Simple Pleasures saying is from, I used that just a post or two ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!