Monday, April 30, 2012

Lucy & Dotty for You Paper


I confess, my absolute favorite paper crafting has to be baby pages, and more specifically baby GIRL pages.  I do love my grandsons and love scrapbooking them but girl colors just trick my trigger, rock my boat, oh float my boat...whatever -  I LOVE girly colors & embellishments. 

This is my little melt my heart granddaughter, it makes me sad to say it was taken over a year ago already, time just goes by way too quick and I get to see her way too little. 
                                               
Sorry about the color cast on this, I re-shot it at night because the one I took during the day was way too crooked. 

                                             

You can see how much better the daytime color looks.

Shhh, I already scrapped this pic once but I like this one so much better. I'm doing a book for her and some pages for her mama's book for her too.  Everything I used was Close to My Heart (and available to purchase 24/7 on my website) except for the tiny amount of We Are Memory Keepers glitter adhesive lace; it's the shiny green just below the crochet trim. 

Here's a list:
Lucy Paper Packet
Dotty for You Paper
Pink Collection Designer Ribbon
Sparkles Flourishes
Keepsake Felt Alphabet
Bitty Buds Assortment 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
The pins are no longer available but you could use the ones included in the new Bling Assortment.




This is a little reminder/tip for you, to conserve paper you can cut out the middle of the sheet and layer over it--saving a huge chunk of paper for other things.  I'm a bit concerned about the withdrawals I may suffer when I run out of the Dotty paper so I'm doing whatever I can to make it go further. 

The Lucy paper packet actually comes with a nice Sweetleaf print to coordinate but I liked it so much I used it already so it was nice to have Dotty for You pinch hitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!