Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #747

So glad you’re here!  Thank you for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #747.

I have been hoarding these last two hot air balloons for a long time but decided they would be perfect for the elements on this sketch.  I was short on time and wish I did a little better job on the placement of my clouds.  I used a really old cloud stencil that I have had for years…probably 20 at least - I still really love it though!!

I’m hoping that you can join us for this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches #747!  I’ll visit your creation soon :) I hope.





4 comments:

  1. An uplifting card! (pun intended). I have that cloud stencil too. I makes great sky scenes. The colorful balloons really stand out. Hot air balloon ride is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the hot air balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Those hot air balloons are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up, up, and away in those beautiful balloons! I save things like that until one day when I say, 'why am I saving that?', and then it goes on a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!