Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #748

 HI!!  

Yikes, I’m late for our Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch #748 this week, but life has been full and fun (thankfully) right now!  I’ve been looking forward to using this floral background die.  I cut it out of Tim Holtz watercolor paper and colored with Daniel Smith watercolors.   

YES - a new birthday die! I mentioned not long ago that I promised to get another one as soon as Simon Says Stamp had a sale and sure enough they had one shortly after :) YAY! I struggled a bit with it though because I was rushing and it is so tiny and fragile.  I cut the first one out of watercolor paper and painted it dark purple but didn’t think it showed up good enough so I cut a black one which is still hard to see but better.  I got the adorable little lady bugs from SSS also in my same order.  

The die is sized for a A2 card so I compensated for that by only putting scallops on the short sides for my 5 x 7 card.  I really like giving 5 x 7 size cards so much better than the smaller ones, except for the fun small mini slimline size.   I VERY much hope we get to have you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches I can’t wait to see what you make!

This is very busy for sure but it is a busy blooming flower garden with cute little lady bugs something I hope to have in real life this spring/summer!




4 comments:

  1. Great cheerful card. That is a lovely flower garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! All the colors are so bright and cheerful. I think this is a fantastic birthday card and anyone would enjoy getting this! My birthday is in August, just in case you wanted to know. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, girlfriend! Love all those bright colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!