Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #749

 Ya think the weeks could go by just a little faster?  Yikes!  

I kept this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches #749 super simple.  I wondered if should I layer more or should I add embellishments? Just decided, nope this is a case of less is more. I like it this way.  

I used stencils and it took be 3 tries to get it right - well “right enough” haha I really haven’t used stencils a whole lot and when I have it has normally been a background.  They are so fun though I plan on using them more - noticed I have quite a collection that hasn’t even been touched.  

So now time for you to enjoy creating your dressed up or dressed down sketch with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers. You did a good job with the stenciling. That is a nice inspirational sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less is way more! This is such a sweet card and would be pretty quick to make multiples. Such a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!