Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #746

 Hello!  

Welcome to Tuesday Morning Sketches #746.  I had an extra day off this week so spent a little extra time playing with this sketch.  The top one is the last one I finished and I almost didn’t even do it because I thought I wasn’t going to like it but as it turned out I think I like it the best of the three.  

I made the one with the ribbon while I was waiting for the two with the watercolor brush strokes to dry.  I don’t really love it. I think the top two ribbons and the sentiment should be lower but I’m afraid I’ll mess it up if I try and move it.    

It was fun using a good number of sequins and dots on the other two.  I kinda wish I did a better job at placing them but oh well maybe next time.

Thanks so much for visiting and I look forward to seeing how you approach this fun sketch! So hurry over to play and add your creation to Tuesday Morning Sketches!!










3 comments:

  1. Wow, three for one Patti, thank you for the fantastic inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are great. I agree with you liking the b/w best. Simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I left a comment on these cards. Am I that far behind? I like the red/purple card. It would be great for my Red Hat gals. And the one using ribbons is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!