Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #750

 Hello - thanks for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #750.  

I really cheated on this one but at least I stamped a little :) and I didn’t make the card exactly like the card kit.  It was supposed to be a a regular A2 card and I changed it to 5 x 7 plus added the ovals.  

This is a CTMH cut above card kit that was on sale a couple months ago for a steal and it was a bit before the big announcement that they are going out of business.  I think it’s sad even though I stopped being a consultant I was one for 25 years and still totally love their products. Just so many fond memories too!!

Well truth be known I’m sure I have enough supplies to last the rest of my life but it’s just so fun to get new stuff!

Now it’s your turn to enjoy yourself creating with us this week at  

Tuesday Morning Sketches!!




4 comments:

  1. What a fun party card. The dogs are so cute. I like the banner accent across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun birthday card!
    (I think I have enough supplies for 2 or 3 lifetime, but I still like to get new things! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all have a lifetime+ of supplies!! Your birthday card is wonderful and that's a bit out of your stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I missed this kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!