Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #744

Hello!  

Happy Tuesday and I’m glad you clicked by.  Already time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #744. Our first new sketch of the year.  

I used random supplies I’ve had around - some for years.  The ribbon was provided by Bath & Bodywork’s  it is left over from som little favors I made - probable 10 years ago. The paper is from American Crafts that I got from Joann’s.  I use this stamp so much I asked it where would I be without you when I picked it up to make this ;)

Can’t wait to see what you make for our inspiration over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Patti, I love the fun bright colours it makes your card so cheerful and perfect for a Birthday. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I just found this. Your creativity humbles me. Love you and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun festive card. Love all the bright cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Birthday card. How fun it is and what a great re-use of a purchase from Bath & Body. We're crafters - we can't throw anything away because it might look great on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday card. Lahna, one of my greats, would love all the "bows" !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Isn't it fun to use up oldies but goodies? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!