Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #743

 HI!!  

It’s time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #743, another 2023 favorite to revisit.  It is Tammy’s favorite. You can see the original post #708 here.

Still so looking forward to spring!!  I tried to capture the sparkles on this because it looks so much better in real life. I have been wanting to build a stash of “Any Occasion” cards because sometimes the sentiment I want doesn’t match the image/style for a particular person so that’s why I have no sentiment on this. 

The stamps, paper, twine & embossing folder are all CTMH - stamp set is a Stamp of the Month from several years ago.  I still really love it.   I do want to share what a steel those tiny flowers were.  They were in the Jewelry making section at HL.  They are resin inclusions - they were 50% off so I got a lifetime supply for $2.75!!

As always thank you for stopping by and thank you in advance for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!








3 comments:

  1. Very pretty bouquet of summer flowers. Like a breath of fresh air. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! My original intent was to use a mason jar, then I remembered I needed a b'day card for the fiance, so went with golf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jar of flowers! I love the orange shade, too, so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!