Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #742

Hi!!  Thanks for being here!!

This is my super quick and easy  Tuesday Morning Sketches 
#742. It was one of my favorites from last year.  It is a really hard thing to pick a favorite because they’re ALL great!

I have such a ribbon fetish that any chance I have to use some is super fun.  This sketch was perfect for a nice wide pretty piece, I got these supplies when I was working at Joann’s a couple years ago.  You will totally be inspired by what our team made for you this week and I can’t wait to be inspired by you - so time to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



                                                 




4 comments:


  1. very pretty. The scallop sets off the sentiment very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ribbon. Love the color. The circle die is real pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love the papers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!