Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #740

Hi once again!!

I wish I could have just created a stack of cards with this sketch - just so many ideas and so little time. You will really enjoy creating with this Tuesday Morning Sketches #740. 

I let the paper and the premade little sticker embellishments do most the work.  I am ALWAYS ready for spring and summer long before it is here. These cards are just a little reminder that although it is super BRRRRR COLD that the sun will be back. 

I made the aqua and purple one first and I have really been wanting to do something with this cute daisy paper so when I noticed that there was a bouquet in the stickers that would work with it I “had” to make another one. I made the mini slimline because I had stamped and border punched a sentiment too small for the 5 x 7 cards.

The patterned papers and stickers are from Joann’s (American Crafts) and the cardstock Close to My Heart.  The stamp set is one that I won!! It was years ago from MOJO Monday. What a fond memory :)

I wish you little glimpses of sunshine and lots of fun crafty time.  Looking forward to seeing what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!!








5 comments:

  1. Patti, Your cards are so lovely and showcase this wonderful Bible Verse beautifully. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all pretty and cheering. Great inspiration. I am with you--ready for those daisies to pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful! I need to copy you and make more than one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are great! Great use of some beautiful papers and stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That daisy paper reminded me of something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Then I remembered, it looks just like my pj bottoms! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!