Tuesday, January 9, 2024


Hello there! 

Thanks for stopping by for   Tuesday Morning Sketches #739!  This is always such a fun time when we revisit our favorites of the prior year.  

I resisted using butterflies last week but couldn’t quite resist this week.  A few weeks (or maybe months haha time flies) ago I used this pretty butterfly vellum just as it was and this time I cut a bunch of butterflies out.  It was so enjoyable to make and they are just so darn pretty!! I don’t know how I’m going to decide who gets this birthday card :) I may have to make another one.  I had a hard time deciding whether to say happy thoughts or go ahead with happy birthday but as you see I went with birthday.

The great pic Melissa took of her mirror card inspired me to take one at a better angle to see the sparkle on this card. I kinda think that I may want to just cut all the butterflies that I can out of what is left of this paper.  

Well time now for you to have fun with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!





                                

                                                     

3 comments:

  1. lovely card !! congrats , great emboss 💐☺️
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the vellum butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!