Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #741

 Hi!  

Thanks for clicking here for Tuesday Morning Sketches#741.  I made this in an attempt to be more purposeful with what I’m making.  I have a few photographers on my card list so one down and 2 to go lol.  

I used American Crafts paper from Joann’s and an embossing folder that I have had for a very long time and think this may be the first time I’ve ever used it. I sponged the almost white in the camera paper to mute it to go better with the Colonial White cardstock.  It was too white for that but too off white for White Daisy cardstock.

Have fun creating your take on Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I’ll be happy to stop by and check out what you come up with!




Here’s a quick pick of the puppies…they’re getting so big and have so much energy - so much work at this age that I hardly get time to craft.

                                               

Ha ha they look so sweet and innocent here - but boy they are a hand full-two overflowing hand fulls! If this photo was zoomed out you could see where Biscuit (right) chewed off the front of one of the chair arms. Just rolling my eyes ;o)



4 comments:

  1. Love those camera images. Perfect for the photographers. The row of candles are a cute addition for a birthday. Pretty font on the sentiment. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the card is perfect! Love the paper - it works effectively. The puppers are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! The embossed candles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love how manly it is! What I wouldn't give to have one of those pups! Then I'd have to find a new home for the 2 of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!