Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #388

Hello & very  happy Tuesday to you!  This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have another revisited sketch challenge.  This week I picked one of my own (not really like me) sketches for us to use.  I choose this based on participation and the timing of it - not really at all because it was my sketch - I promise - lol. 

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.  We are thrilled to have them back as a sponsor this year.  The digital images are so sweet, with the look of hand penned drawings.  The prize is $12 shopping credit that is good for 3 images of the winners choice.



I printed the Flowers in a Bottle image on Close to My Heart Watercolor Paper (cut down to 8.5 x 11 of course) and it worked really well with alcohol markers in addition to regular watercolor paint.  I just loved coloring this ever so pretty image!  Just four cards today because the coloring took me a little while - but wow it's so therapeutic.  I bet you can tell exactly what ones were watercolors vs markers.  Such a great look either way even if I do say so myself.

I really hope you have a chance to check out what our team created and to create with us also!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Wanda














6 comments:

  1. Your flowers are super pretty in every color! I just love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had lots of fun with this image, didn't you? ALL of the cards (and variations) are just wonderful. Made me smile to see all of them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Wow!! 4 beauties!! Can't decide my favorite?? It's a toss up between the pink and blue! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that your turned the sketch. Looks great with this country image. I also really like the pleating you added. Feels so Aunt Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful!! Great sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The variety of colors is wonderful, and who couldn't love all those flowers in the bottles? Great image and design, and I love the ribbon and button accents on each one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!