Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #387

A little carried away - ya think???  I'm going to have some friends over to make cards and I was playing around with the idea of having stacks of card parts cut out for everyone to mix and match as they please, so I kind of got on a roll trying out my concept.  I'm absolutely in love with the "This card is a paper hug" stamp because I have a TON of hugs I need to be sending out. 

The first card is Shimele True Stories from American Crafts paper and then the second and third cards are Hello Lovely by Close to My Heart.  Everything else is older stuff from my stash - you know my mantra this year!!  Use it up, and that's why I have to have friends over, I have too much for just me.  I think the washi/fabric tape versions were the most fun to make.

Oh yes to explain the last three, they are for my 3 grandsons. I have been a not so good of a grandma and haven't been writing my grandchildren so this year my goal is to send them a card once a month.  I also have two pseudo grandkids that I dearly miss.  So you see I need to get on the ball and send out cards.

I hope you have a chance to check out what the rest of the Design Team made - visiting our blogs really means a lot to us.  With that said THANK YOU for visiting mine today!!!

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Wanda



































                                   

5 comments:

  1. What a super way to get so many cards to send! I like them all, and that is a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You did get on a roll! I have a ton of washi tape I need to use maybe i'll need to give it a whirl with this sketch?! Oh an I like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I'm a huge fan when you showcase more than one card, so I think this is perfect. I really like the first one with the added ladybug. Great way to use up some of that stash of papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Patti, just wow! Great cards, and I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again Patti, you leave me in awe how you can take one idea and turn it into so many wonderful cards. These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!