Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #384

Here we are 2017!!! MY OH MY!!  Wow I think it seems like 2016 went by fast but actually what all happened as I look back on it - I maybe could say it was long. There are some challenging things that I was hoping to see resolved for loved ones and they're still ongoing so I suppose in that respects it seems long.  It's regarding what I got accomplished that made it feel fast because I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped.  But, 2017 is another year right??  

I spent some time having fun for New Year's Day and the 2nd, thanks to getting to have it off unexpectedly - what a NICE surprise!  

This week our Design Team over at Tuesday Morning Sketches have really outdone themselves!!  I really hope you take the time to visit & play along and of course we all love you stopping by and commenting on our blogs!  We're revisiting our favorite 2016 sketches - it was a blast trying to choose a fav.

Sometimes I write a little about how I made stuff or what I used but I'm feeling a little lazy now - I spent too much time having fun, as you can see!  As always though if there's anything you would like to know - just ask :)  Oh, but I will tell you though that my favorite was the hippo card with the pink background but it was so light that I redrew the lines so I wasn't as happy with it after that. I finally broke out my MISTI for the next hippo card so that I could re-stamp it perfectly after I colored it. I LOVE my MISTI :)

Here's the blog and the other team members:

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Wanda










                      

8 comments:

  1. They all are so cute! I love the little bird with the pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birdy card. Where did you find that pretty bird? Is it a cricut cut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Casandra, the bird is Martha Stewart from my stash. You'll be seeing my last two of them in the next few weeks.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Patti! These are all wonderful!! I'm so impressed that you can get so many done with each sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of cards. That hippo is so darn cute! I think it is so cool that you create so much out of one sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! You were on a roll! Gorgeous cards an I LOVE the birdie card with the sketch flipped like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable set of cards and the hippo is so fun! I love the ribbon on the first card too. Misti to the rescue, but both hippos look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!