Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #386

Hi you! Can you believe it??!  Seems like we just celebrated the new year and here we are already with January more than half over!  This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches our sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I used Dino Heart 1 and played with coloring him several colors.  Their stamps are super fun to color and being digital you can size them however you wish.

Here's the blog and the other team members I hope you have a chance to visit and create with us this week ~

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Wanda












4 comments:

  1. Wow, Patti! These are all adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the different colors of those dinos. So cute! I love that you don't create just one card with the sketch. You definitely aim to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Can't decide which color combo is my favorite?? Thinking I like him in the blue's and tan?!! Good idea to male multiples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!