Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #385



Hello and HAPPY Tuesday!!  

Here's what I made for our challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.  I have a little surprise for you down below.  

For this first card I used the retired CTMH "Brushed" paper packet - one of my all time favorites.  My mantra this year is is "NO more hoarding - use it up!" (because then I can buy more - lol).  I also used some hoarded ribbon that was (I think) from my favorite vintage shop in AZ - Melrose Vintage, in Phoenix.  Oh how I miss stopping by there on my way back up to Prescott after a busy work day!  The little bird and flower is yet more hoarded stash (Martha Stewart).


TMS is sponsoring and the prize is 3 embossing folders!!  So you will want to be sure and head on over to play and check out what everyone made.

Here's the blog and the other team members:

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa



I received my latest Close to My Heart order and made a couple quick projects using the Sugar Rush Workshop on the Go Kit and the Some Kinda Wonderful stamp set.



Here's my surprise - the sketch as a 12 x 12 page!  I haven't scrapbooked in soooo long but one of my goals is to really get going on it again this year.






I figured I might as well post the other page I made to go along with it while I was at it, I pretty much always make two page layouts. 












5 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so fresh and sweet! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent mantra! One so many of us crafters should adopt. I love the cards - super cute foxy images. That's really trendy this past year. And I love love LOVE that you made a scrapbook page with the sketch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and creative idea to create a layout with the sketch - and both pages turned out to be fantastic too! I love the card with the delightful spring-like colors and pretty bird! Well done on all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that fox card is adorable! Love your scrap book pages too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!