Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #353

Well HAPPY Tuesday!!  I hope your week is already off to a terrific start!  

Here's my card for Jessi's fab sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #353.  It was kind of funny I was in a little of a creative funk so I just shuffled through my little bin of already made bits & pieces and low and behold I had these two panels. It took some thinking but I did remember the cards that I was making at the time that I put these together and just didn't get them all used up I guess.  I also had the circle already cut out and I seem to keep using buttons and using buttons but I can hardly tell any are gone I have so many!!  Buttons seemed to be a good fill for the left over space from using my leftovers that weren't exactly the right size for either a A2 or 5 x 7 card.  

I hope you don't mind me using my "Smiles" stamp so often, I'm just in love with it that's all.  Now how about you shuffling through your little bin of do dads and make a card to play along this week over at Tuesday Morning Sketches??!!








6 comments:

  1. Great use of the left over pieces! I love your smile stamp so yes please keep using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patti, I love the pretty papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this? Only one card?! Wow!! This card was a great use for bits and pieces and I love that paper. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the fun floral paper you used! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love this sentiment so I can understand using it lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you staggered the dsp panels and added matching buttons to balance everything out. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!