Sunday, May 29, 2016

MOJO Monday 449 & CTMH Happy Times Paper Packet

Had a chance to play along over at MOJO Monday 449 this week - so FUN!! 

The cool Rose Gold foil tape from Close to My Heart was a little tricky to photograph but I sure do love it.  I used a flower from Recollections that I've had for a long time. The sweet Happy Birthday stamp is part of a cute little mini set that is only $3.95  it includes this sentiment and another one that says Birthday Wishes with some little stars.  Here's what else I used all from Close to My Heart and available on my site pattir.ctmh.com

  
Happy Times Paper Packet - available only through May 31.
Cotton Candy Ink
White Daisy Card Stock
Woodgrain Embossing Folder (no longer available)

Thanks for stopping by :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!