Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #352

Hi you!!  Well sure now I act all nice and everything but to tell you the truth I was mad and pouty when I created these cards - lol.  For some reason when I get that way sometimes I work really fast and that was the case here. I'll post the rest of the cards later in the week.

This great sketch by Melissa over at Tuesday Morning Sketches really got me going in a positive direction. I just loved it and it was easy to cut multiples all at once so that was why it went so quick.

Be sure to head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and check our what the rest of the design team created - they're sure to get your creative juices flowing and then I hope you play along too. Oh yes and of course there's going to be a give-away, it's 3 digital images over at Crafty Sentiments


















3 comments:

  1. These are all great, but I really love the one with the lace bunting! Isn't it great when the paper does some of our work?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love that you so often do more than one card with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely cheery set of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!