Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I sponsored @ Tuesday Morning Sketches #351

Well I'm sure glad you stopped by and I hope you'll be inspired by (by my good and not so good cards) to play with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #351.  Selfishly, I'm even more hopeful that you'll play along this week because I made the sketch and I'm sponsoring the prize - it's a stamp set and a little pack of embellishments. 

I'll confess the only reason I ended up making so many cards was because I didn't like the first two (3 actually but one is in the trash) you'll see the other two tolerable ones below at the very end after you see the 3 that I think turned out ok.

I used an Avery Elle set of stamps and dies I got from Simon Says Stamp.  Along wth some Close to My Heart stamps, Penelope Paper and watercolors. 













Ok now it's your turn to play over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! At the very least I hope you head on over and check out what our amazing Design Team created & leave them some love.  Thanks so much for stopping by :o)


2 comments:

  1. I NEED that baby elephant. So cute!! Your cards are fabulous Patti - as usual. Love the Hello Sunshine cards - hand painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards! I love them all! I agree with Melissa, I need that baby elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!