Monday, May 30, 2016

Freshly Made and Color Throwdown

ARRRGGHH, I struggle so much with the lighting in my hobby room I could just spit!!!  Here's what I made to play along over at Freshly Made Sketches 238 and Color Throwdown 394 - gosh I love these challenges.  The stamp is Close to My Heart (only $3.95 set of 2) and all the other doodads I had in my stash, all several years old.  I'm really trying to use my stuff before I get certified as a hoarder. I only wish I was kidding about that LOL.  

The paper is from DCWV baby boy pack a while back, the brads from The Girls Paperie and the other accents from Heidi Grace.  Oh yes and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the flowers.  I tell you  I do have quite a collection, between my sweet family who knows I love all this and what I purchase myself, plus being a CTMH consultant for almost 20 years I have a LOT!!!  

P.S. I totally forgot to link this up to both of the sketches....my bad. :o(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!