Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #731

Happy Halloween!

Thanks once again for stopping by for the latest Tuesday Morning Sketches #731.  Big news—I kinda cheated haha been doing that quite a bit.  I did however need to pick papers & use embossing folder etc.  It was still fun and what else are you supposed to do with these great stickers?  Guess what is prob the neatest thing about this card?  That ribbon and little flower I’ve posted a few times before, they are actually from my granddaughter's baby shower favors - she’ll be 13 next month!!

It’s your turn now to head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Have fun!





3 comments:

  1. It's not cheating when you use up some of your stash! What a cool thing that these were from your granddaughter's baby shower. What a stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossing. The ribbon is a perfect add for the middle strip. If I look hard enough I would probably fine something in my mess that is about that old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I will be CASEing this card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!