Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #730

 Hi & thanks so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #730.  

I was a little lazy and didn’t angle every element of the sketch - I just needed to simplify and save a little time.  I kinda regret it in a way though because it is really cool with all the elements.  

I’m trying to be a little more intentional with what I make and be sure I’m ready for everyone’s birthday instead of just creating random whatever cards. I know I will still be doing plenty of random just cuz that seems to be how I roll but this card I planned for my daughter.  She has been hiking and fishing and doing all manner of outdoors activities so I thought this fun tree paper would be great for a card for her.  I didn’t really have that in mind when I picked out this paper - I just liked it!  

This paper is by American Crafts and it was part of my Joann’s splurge - I should have bought more than one because I kinda thought it was most likely that I would use it on a scrapbook page. Not that I’ve been scrapbooking but I mean to! LOL

I used pretty much the whole 12 x 12 piece for the card and envelope.  Accidentally cut the square for the envelope too small so I had to improvise and I actually really like how it turned out :) - happy accident.

I’m excited to see what you make Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and thank you again for being here!









3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. The folksy outdoor pattern will be great for your outdoor adventurous daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. Nice paper. Love the matching envelope. Our Joann's has so little paper it's not worth going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The colors and papers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!