Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #729

 Hi there & happy Tuesday (or whatever!)!

Thanks for being here!  It’s time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #729.  I never thought I would but I really love these mini slimline cards.  The size I have been doing the most lately is 3.5 X 6.  It  fits the minimum requirements for the Post Office and I can get two from a piece of 12 x 12 card stock.

I lost my will power and went in Joann’s the other day to spend $10.  Well $40 later lol I got out of there before spending even more.  I did get a Christmas gift for someone and a stamp and die set, a die and a bunch of paper all on sale.  Oh well.

One of my favorite things was this really pretty patterned vellum.  It is so pretty in person!  I thought about sticking a little butterfly on the front but I didn’t want to cover any more of the paper than I already did with my sentiment.  I used a Hero Arts stamp & cut set for the sentiment and then the Vellum is American Crafts then all the other card stock and ribbon is Close to My Heart. 

Your turn to head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and join us for the fun!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love that vellum paper. I see a trip to JoAnns in my near future. I am a sucker for anything butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Okay, stick with me here... I recently saw on FaceBook an ad for an art project that looks like you place a gold wire along the pattern of the design. I guess kind of like stained glass but instead of lead it was gold something. Anyway, when that's done then you fill it in with paints. Of course I can't find the ad again. But my point, your card with it's lovely gold lines reminds me of that art project. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love the butterfly vellum! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!