Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #732

Hi there!  I hope your week is going well.  Here’s my creation for Tuesday Morning Sketches #732. 

I stamped!!  Haha, I know I’ve been a lazy bones lately.  I feel like I’m always short on time and for this one I loved the sketch but I just had such a hard time getting inspired by anything I put my hands on.  I was just so meh! I ended up using this Maggie Holmes Woodland Grove paper and stickers along with CTMH sequins, white daisy & sage cardstock, evergreen ink and an older retired stamp set. 

I’m sure you will do great with it and I can’t wait to see what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!! Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Patti! Those elements are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, congrats 😊💐 have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough when your brain refuses to function on command. I really like your card. Dark green and pink are so wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patttern paper. I am a sucker for butterflies. Yours are gorgeous. Looks like 2 escaped the terrarium.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!