Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #434 Anything Goes

We do this only once a year so I really was looking forward to it and had high hopes for my contribution to our TMS Anything Goes challenge this week but I didn't pull off my original plan.  However this is something I've been meaning to do for a while.  I thought I would get a bit more added to this Priority Mail envelope but this was it for this week.  I had to keep them simple because I need 7 of them.

The stamp is from CTMH, I stamped with Memento black ink and colored with Prima brush markers and Stabilo fine tip markers for the teeny tiny lights. Plus I added a little Sakura gel pen for the white highlights. I thought I was tricky doing the lights in blue and red like the Priority Mail colors.  I was originally going to do a christmas tree and that would have given it a pop of another color but the friends that I'm sending this too are into woodsy stuff. 

Hubby had his knee replaced on Thursday and low and behold he got out of the hospital a day early on this Saturday instead of Sunday so I had to scramble back & forth so many times to the hospital and also with working OT well...you know me I can't keep up sometimes when life is normal, let alone add home care people and visitors and a patient to attend to added into the mix. 

I sooooo appreciate you stopping by, I really really do!!


I hope you get to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!








Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Debbie


5 comments:

  1. Cute idea. I sometimes stamp something else on the envelope for my cards but had never thought to do it on my shipping boxes. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope the recovery for your hubby goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for mailing!! Fun project!
    Best wishes to your husband for his recovery.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that reindeer makes for one very cute and festive mailing package, and the recipient will have his/her eyes lit up when it arrives :) Great idea! Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you and your family and I'm also sending quick healing wishes your way for your hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Hope your hubby has a quick recovery. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is totally fun! Who actually thinks to decorate the priority boxes? I'm sure you gave pause and a little smile to each postal worker that touched it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!