Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #433

Ahhhh what a relief I'm pretty happy with my card this week.  Our great sketch is by Janice, I accidentally left off the little embellishments and I would add them but I don't want to try and photograph the card again.  I think it took me longer to get a decent pic than it took to make the card!  Sorry about the shadows.

Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.  The prize is a digital image of the winner's choice.  My image is from All Dressed up, the die came with my magnetic base plate which I think is American Crafts, the folder I think is from Hobby Lobby Darice maybe, I've had it a few years.  The little crochet button has been in my stash for a LOOOOONG time and the snowflake was cut with a Close to My Heart Circuit cartridge.




I know it's a busy time of year but this sketch is extra fun so I hope you get to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Thanks so much for stopping by.


Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Debbie



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty take on the sketch with that great embossing in the background and beautiful layered framework of this image! Love the snowflake accent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Patti!! I love the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! This is darling! Love that embossing folder - it's perfect with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!