Saturday, January 6, 2018

Scrapbooking goals - Winter Layout

Well Happy New Year!!

I hope your year is off to a great start.  I'm so happy to say that after almost a two year hiatus I'm starting to scrapbook again.  After 20 years of basically being a scrapbooking addict, I never in a million years would have thought that I would be saying that I haven't scrapbooked for that long, but time has really escaped me.  Life just changed so much with our move and I haven't had anyone to scrap with.  That is definitely proof that it is as much of a social activity as as it is a desire to create memory books for my family but something just wasn't "clicking" in me for a while.  

I picked up a little batch of photos this week and they were the first I've had printed since we moved two and a half years ago.  I must say it felt GREAT to do that!!  I have missed this fun fun hobby and now I actually have a few new friends who are joining me this year.

I really keep my pages simple - otherwise I wouldn't get ANY done and that way my photos take center stage.  My approach this year is to basically do a layout for every season and when I need to add more I will make more pages or add some pocket pages.  

I hope you join me this year in getting back on track if you were off track like me or re-assessing your scrapbooking goals to get re-organized and re-charged!  Ok so I did warn you I keep it simple so here's the proof.....



I hope to share in a few months when I have this year's pics on them.  I'm doing a set for each of my kid's family and then one for me. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!