Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #432

Hello, it's your friendly neighborhood ditz reporting today with her card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #432.

I've really been struggling with all I've been juggling lately, in fact I just noticed that I never added my card to our site last week. Plus this week I added it so late I'm not sure I did it in time.  My first try at this was a major - FAIL.  Have you ever had an idea you felt so sure should work but you just couldn't seem to pull it off?  Well that's what happened to me.  

This is my second attempt with this idea with the images and paper from our sponsor at We Are 3.  I don't think I did their cute stuff justice at all but I hope you check out what the rest of the team made because they really rocked the sketch and supplies!!

I hope you get to play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Debbie








5 comments:

  1. This turned out to be a cute card with Santa hiding in the frosty mix! Love those pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being too hard on yourself this week. I think you card turned out cute. Clever idea having Santa on the roof top holding the present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun card!!
    (I added it to the post.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!