Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #755

 Hi - so glad you’re here!

I guess I’m in feather mode still from last week based on this card I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #755.  I was going for the faux shaker look and put sequins behind the feather printed velum but it isn’t see through enough so that was a fail.  I don’t think the card is too bad the way it is though. 

The embossing folder is from Joanne the velum is really really old from Close to My Heart and all the pretty minty teal card stock is from a batch of stuff that was give to me a couple years ago.  I really made use of things I’ve had at least 2 years…so I feel pretty good about it.

Now, of course it is your turn to have a go at Tuesday Morning Sketches #755. I’ll be visiting your artwork soon!








1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors and embossing. I like the vellum circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!