Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #752

Gosh, I’m having a hard time getting my act together!  Nevertheless this is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #752. 

I took way too much time on this and then I realized I could have pulled it off much easier by cutting a circle in the front panel and adhering any shape just large enough to cover the opening.  I took the long way around but it is because I cut the circle out of this really cool sail boat printed acetate and it didn’t show up very well on any color or simple patterned paper so I figured it would have to be white.  That posed the problem of how to attach it. Resolved that by cutting a circle the exact same size and then placing some embellishments across the edge to kind of anchor it in.  

I know there is so much to do but so little time so I totally appreciate you stopping by and I hope you have lots of snatches of time this week and that you are able to join us for Tuesday Morning Sketches #752!!



Tried another angle so you could see this waaaayyyy cool printed acetate (from Joann’s)





5 comments:

  1. That acetate is definitely way cool. In fact, the entire card is way cool. Glad you didn't give up on your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I love the acetate, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Black and white is always so dramatic. Love that acetate image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The printed acetate is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!