Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #756

 Hello there!  Thanks so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #756.  This is a super fun collaboration with  the Twisted Sisters Challenge #166 - Let the Troubles Begin! 

It has to do with lost sock memorial day (unmatched socks and stuff).  I used a piece of yarn from a tattered sock that I just couldn’t bear to part with because it was a handmade wool sock that my friend actually knitted for me! I used two brands of paper some older cardstock from CTMH and patterned paper from the Through the Trees 6 x 6 pack designed by Melissa Lowry - for the Craft Consortium.  The fox I fussy cut - it was an unmatched bright white that I used Prismacolor alchohol markers to tone down the white so that it would match my Colonial White cardstock and the mushrooms on the patterned paper. 

I made this for my oldest granddaughter - she loves foxes and mushrooms so yay! This challenge runs for 2 weeks!  so you’ll have lots of time to create and play along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, so funny, love that you used a piece of your raveled sock on your card, very clever and fun and you really had some fun unused and unmatched elements from your stash. Please share your card with us at Double Trouble to be eligible for our random drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!