Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #733

HI, hi, hi!!!

Thank you for stopping by for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #733 : )

Is playing in your crafty place an even more wonderful escape from all that is going on these days?  For me it sure is.  I used the same Maggie Holmes Woodland Grove papers and stickers as last week but it did take some effort to strategically cut where I could protect more whole animals lol.  

I decided to make this for my daughter in law.  I keep goofing up and just giving her one of my generic made for whoever cards and not one specifically meant for her.  She loves green and yellow and books so much - I think this is perfect for her. So now I already have it ready to file under next SEPTEMBER!!  Haha so unlike me - but very happy to say that.

I’m looking forward as always to one of the best parts of the week —checking out what you all make for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






6 comments:

  1. That is a pretty patterned paper. Kudos to you for getting a September birthday card done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love this paper, it's such a classy way to show off wildlife images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about selective paper cutting. I always hate to cut off the head of a zebra or the beautiful feathers of a peacock! The card is wonderful and made with your DIL in mind. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for your DIL! (Though I'd doubt that I could find the card almost a year from now! LOL)
    Love the books sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti, I was trying to find your card for challenge Tuesday Morning Sketched #734 partnering with us at Double Trouble, thought maybe it wasn't published or perhaps do you use Instagram? We would welcome you at Double Trouble and if you enter your DT card in our challenge you will be eligible for three chances to our drawing. Hope to see you there.
    https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/Challenge-154.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so so sorry, I forgot to post my card and I was so excited too…I was just not feeling good for a couple weeks and got all off track

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!