Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #726

Happy whatever if anyone sees this lol!! Posting late cuz I'm such a mess!!  Posting late what day is it what week is is what the heck month and year is it!!  Acccck! Here's what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #726.  

It's all old CTMH stuff...I may just have to continue the Christmas theme through October--so indecisive these days.  Let me know what you think :o) pretty please.  

And also pretty please head over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and join us real quick!!





5 comments:

  1. So sweety card 🤩 congrats have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the combos of papers. The double scallop adds a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a bit of that paper. It's a fun pack. And you've made a cheery card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! You know I'm a sucker for a cute snowman so this is pretty near to my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!