Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #725

Hello happy Tuesday! Already! But the good thing is it is time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #725.  

As I for-warned…here is another Christmas “anti-stampo” card.  Sometimes I feel a little tad bit guilty for not doing more for a card but I decided to stick to my same definition as I do for the term “homemade” so if you cook or bake something my thought is anything you have to actually do anything to is homemade - right???  So if you make brownies from a box, that you have to add the eggs etc to they are “homemade” maybe not made from “scratch” but still homemade cuz you didn’t just get a container of already made brownies.  

Well thats enough of my defense haha, but this was still super fun to make and I used papers from CTMH a couple years ago. Yay me!!  This is a 3.5 x 6 card and I think just perfect for gift cards this year.  I will be making one this same size for each person in my niece & nephews family to send their gift cards in.  

I decided to switch up the envelope and have it open on the side instead of the top. That reminded me of once in my monthly workshops we made sachets with envelopes the same way.  

Well as usual I’m totally looking forward to seeing what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - have fun!!






5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! The gifts are so fun!
    (I laughed at first because my brain processed your fun comment as "anti-shampoo"! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful festive card Patti, can you believe it is only 94 days till Christmas. I need to kick my card making in gear for the holiday. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun take on the sketch, Patti! I see you made envelopes, too! Your family will love them! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun festive card. Great use of the sketch to add gifts. I love no stamping, no coloring easy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, love this card! The Christmas presents are perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!