Thursday, September 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #723

 OMG! I was so excited to share this  Tuesday Morning Sketches #723 then I forgot and didn’t post this on time!  Going through a spell here not staying on top of things very well.  

I do however have my next few planned already so should be able to pull them off.  I decided to do Christmas cards all month.  I know most people do Christmas in July crafty things or all year long but getting some done in September is really good for me. Let’s see if I get them mailed this year for a change!  

I’m trying not to buy ANYTHING that is a want and only get needs between now and Black Friday—sounds like a long time right now but it has been actually pretty enjoyable pulling out all the holiday paper I have accumulated over the years.  

So now your turn! I hope to see you soon at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! Have fun creating!








4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the sort of non traditional colors. Good for you using up some of your older papers. I am trying to that also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I look forward to your Christmas card series. You're off to a lovely start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo behind on my comments. Very pretty Christmas card. Love that zip strip. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!