Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #716

 Hello blink and here we are already time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #716.  It has been so helpful but also a little challenging to stick with my decision about what stamp sets to use for the next few weeks.  If you scroll to the end  you will see a pic of who has been keeping me so busy!

This is CTMH Buddies - Ian click there for my dear friend Gail’s CTMH site. You can purchase it with or without dies, it is only $11.95 with dies!  This will be for my oldest grandson’s birthday.  He is a little old for a card like this maybe but I’m sure he will like it just because it was made especially for him.  I can hope anyway lol.

I know summer is super busy but I hope you have some craft time and we get to have you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!







l tossed all their toys in their bed while I was mopping and they found a way to squish in their bed with them in there lol.
`


2 comments:

  1. This is a great card for a gamer no matter what the age. You are right your grandson will love it because you made it especially for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first of all, those PUPS!! So darn cute!!!

    The card - absolutely perfect for a teenage boy! So great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!