Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #715

WOW another week bites the dust hey hey another week bites the dust woot woot!!  What else is there to say here we are again ALREADY another Tuesday, but the good thing about that is it is time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #715.

I can hardly believe it but I was organizing the other day and I made a little stack of the stamp sets I’m committing to using for the sketches for the next 6 weeks!!!  Think I’ll really do it?  

For this week it is the Unicorn Dreams stamp and thin cuts set from Close to My Heart. I mostly got the set because I want to make little card sets for some of the little ones in my life. I sure do hope I really do it.

Speaking of Close to My Heart . . . I can’t even believe I’m saying this  (kinda) but after 26 years I am officially just a “Former Consultant”  wow - it feels kinda crazy.  Half the time I feel sick and sad and the other half ok and and excited to just focus on whatever whenever.  

I used some older paper from a different unicorn themed CTMH paper from a few years ago because I had two sheets and I really want to make some scrapbook pages also.  Anyway I wanted to dedicate an entire sheet of patterned paper to the card and matching envelope.  I hope you like!

Now your turn to play along with Tuesday Morning Sketches #715!! Really looking forward to seeing what you make!



The lighting is bad in the second photo but at least you get idea of how it looks :)







4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure one of your littles will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, fun , festive card. Did you and Debi consult to making unicorn cards. Perfect for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti - you've laid down the challenge! Girlfriend, I'll be watching you to see if you use up that stack. Go for it! You can do it! I believe in you.

    This card/envelope set is adorable. When I was kid I was all about unicorns. Loved them! I've lost most of my collection, but I still have a few precious ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the unicorn theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!