Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #714

Hello & happy Indepencence Day!!’

Due to lots to get done for kids coming I’ll just keep it short.  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #714.  The bottom one has the seagull that I first colored with Prismacolor pencils and Holbein Melz but the paper pilled a little which was barely noticeable in person but when I put on computer and could see it up close and personal I didn’t like it so I just colored a new one and layered it over the old one.

Can’t wait to see what you make this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I hope you have a fabulous holiday and - whoa can you believe it’s July already??












3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. All those blues are perfect for a beach theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this might be a test to locate the difference between these 2 very pretty beachy cards. So I studied, and I studied, every little detail and finally found the difference. No watermark on the second card! Otherwise they are identical and great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, beachy card. It's definitely giving off good vibes.

    Also, you can come play in my craft room anytime!! My momma taught me to share my toys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!