Thursday, October 7, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 626

YIKES!  I forgot to do my post!!  So sorry but I hope better late than never?  Here is my card for Tuesday Morning Sketch #626.  

This was fun and I cut out pieces to make two cards but got wrapped up in the other parts of life.  I love this background paper - it is new from CTMH.  Everything else is old stuff that I’ve had around for a long time.

So what are you going to use old stuff or new? Looking forward to visiting your creation soon.  Have a WONDERFUL week!




 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! And I love this verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Patti! Lovely verse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! That red is my favorite shade of red and perfectly compliments that pretty patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!