Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #627

 Hi! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Here is what I made for our fun Tuesday Morning Sketch #627.  I was all over the place when deciding where to start but I’m happy enough with how it turned out. I love this new CTMH paper packet As You Grow.  I think I could make diverse cards for a very long time with just these papers but I’ll try not to get stuck on it too long. I am looking forward to checking out your creations and hope you have tons of fun with this sketch!!  Head on over to check out what our team and the rest of our team has for you to enjoy & have FUN!!









4 comments:

  1. These are great papers! And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so pretty and the sentiment is perfect. A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment and pretty card. A friend gave me a CTMH catalog just yesterday. I need to take a closer look at that paper pack. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful paper! I love it and that sentiment. Perfect card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!