Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #625

 Hello - happy Tuesday!  

Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketch #625.  Once again I was pushed a little out of my comfort zone and I’m so grateful that I was because this was so much fun.  I had some circles punched from some watercolor playing around that I did a while ago and really wanted to turn them into something and I didn’t have high expectations because the colors were so different but all in all I’m happy with how it turned out after adding dots and sequins.  

I hope you enjoy checking out what our fabulous team has created and So click this Tuesday Morning Sketches or the link above to head on over to see what our fab team made and leave some love.  I’m anxious to see what you make!!!  

Happy everything!!!





4 comments:

  1. This is great! You created a wonderful centerpiece with all the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolor dots are awesome. At first glance I thought you had used holographic paper and I was seeing reflections. Not so. It was the shading in your circles. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! I love how you used the circles with all the great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool concept to this card! How great you re-used those circles, it's like this sketch was made just for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!